Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immobilizer System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a chance to try out my friends Cheetha Immobilisation System.
A bit confusing when I need to activate/deactivate the system. Like when open the door, need to 'flash' it and when starting the car, need to flash it again. When door left a jar, need to flash it again etc. By the next 5 mins, I was getting all the activation/deactivation procedure wrong!! Laughing
But I guess after some time, the person will get use to it.
Honestly, its a good system to own but that is if your car is worth $150K lar. For our car, just less than $1K enough lio lor. Autostart feature should be one of the things you all should look out for and get it if can Wink
Just imagine, walking to your car or just before you go to your car, just press the button to autostart it. Cool Cool le....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: