Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Procedure of Buying the New Accent ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to be back in this forum... quick busy this few days... ehhehe Smile
Just got my new accent last week, and for sure test power for my first site job. heheh....

All thanks to Sam Chong from KB JLN Ipoh... He is just a professional SA and the most important is passionnnnnnnn...... hahaha....

I am still remember, because i am a new car buyer, know nothing about procedure and so on.... and of course, like new student entering his 1st day school, dont know ABC yet. Razz thanks god, like an angel. All kao tim by Sam Chong, he guide me slow and steady, and yet really fast service, can get my new car around 1 week +. Thank you very much Sam, god bless u.

I am glad u r joining this club, we need ur guide in future, and of course be with us all the time.
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who are new car buyer, really doubt about procedure buying a car, try to find a SA that can help us around, not only just think of his benefit, but also concern about our problem and sincere to help us.

In this case, i would like Sam Chong from KB JLN Ipoh is an ideal person.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people buy cars without thinking the value and quality they are paying for. Some buy cause it's cheap (I guess all of you know which brand), some for the name and some cause it's CBU etc.
Always take into consideration :

1) Priority Protection (Airbag, side impact bars etc) - Normally to protect the occupants
2) Secondary Protection - The toughness of the car body, type of glass used etc.
3) Handling - Test drive would be good and just don't drive in a stright line. Try to take corners 'fast' and try to find roads with a lot of pot holes so can menuvour your way around.
4) Engine - know the different type of engines and how they function on higher torque.
5) Others - like HSV insulation,interior setup, if its easy for old folks or baby seat, children safety etc.
6) Last of all the pricing. Of course if you want the best safest car in the current market is Volvo and the price.... hehe..u know lar!!! Very Happy

Just my 2 cents.
sapek wrote:
For those who are new car buyer, really doubt about procedure buying a car, try to find a SA that can help us around, not only just think of his benefit, but also concern about our problem and sincere to help us.

In this case, i would like Sam Chong from KB JLN Ipoh is an ideal person.

ken
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
Just got my new accent last week, and for sure test power for my first site job. heheh....

All thanks to Sam Chong from KB JLN Ipoh... He is just a professional SA and the most important is passionnnnnnnn...... hahaha....

Last week?! hehe, maybe we meet before in KB Jln Ipoh, since I got my accent also in last week. Cham, 1 week only my ODO is RM512km already.
Rolling Eyes
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
sapek wrote:

Last week?! hehe, maybe we meet before in KB Jln Ipoh, since I got my accent also in last week. Cham, 1 week only my ODO is RM512km already.
Rolling Eyes

Smile me 4 days only 445km already... terrer ler.... :p
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz what to do... engineer, doing a lot site job. Haih.... now is on 8th day, already 6++, maybe next week will doing my 1st service already. Still thinking to claim what from my warranty period... Razz so far my baby doesnt face any problem like others facing.
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to think and find very very hard on what to claim for 1k km service warranty. And I ended up claim nothing. Until my broken rod happen and fixed now. So far so good.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jlwee wrote:
Bro n sis ,

i am going to collect my accent by next week..any special items that i should check for? pls advice...thanks..

Code:
[quote="batista"]The most important things is to check the engine & chasis numbers. Take your time to test the power windows, all lights (headlight, fog light, signal light, reverse light), reverse sensor, spare tire, tools kit, CD player, test all 4 speakers. Check if scratches on car body.

Did you ask for bonnet & boot damper & sand blasting? I got mine FOC.
What colour is yours?  Did you get the skyguard system?[/quote]

jlwee wrote:
i booked for gold color..OTR discount 6.5K from KB SA..include skyguard. ..KB Free gift only umbrella Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Carl3006
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: OTR 7K New Accent RXS Kimited Edition Reply with quote

Smile it's it. OTR less only 6.5K free gift only umbrella. Ohh no... Never mind dont worry.. i fu want 7k otr less I got my frend salesman from KB can give 7K for OTR discount. it true story. i can show u
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: OTR 7K New Accent RXS Kimited Edition Reply with quote

Carl3006 wrote:
Smile it's it. OTR less only 6.5K free gift only umbrella. Ohh no... Never mind dont worry.. i fu want 7k otr less I got my frend salesman from KB can give 7K for OTR discount. it true story. i can show u

discount 6.5K or 7K ?
But how much now the price of the new Hyundai Accent? Shocked Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: