Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Water Pump!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abinesh
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Water Pump! Reply with quote

If you hear a squeaking noise coming from your engine when yous start, turn off or when car in idle mode...It could be your water pump!!
I had this issue some time ago and i sent it to KB(222) they kept my car over night and told me it was fixed! A few weeks later it came back..Unfortunately my waranty expired and nothing could be done...When i went to my normal foreman he checked it and the puli on the water pump was jamed! like Jamed! horrible..i had to replace it cause it can cause further damage to the engine!

So...a squeak could be more then just your belt! MAKE SURE YOU GUYS CHECK and dont trust those guys at KB...they prolly put some greese in there to get me off them! idiots! Evil or Very Mad
srideran
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: car issue Reply with quote

hi abinesh i also face the same thing. how you do huh because i still have the hyundai waranty. i go hyundai service centre 3 times still the cannot rectify this thing. then what happento you pls tell me about this issue. thanks for sharing about this issue
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi abinesh, last time i oso got squeking sound in the engine. i'm driving manual. after several times going to sc. they found out it's the clutch slave making that noise. the clutch pump fluid oso empty cause it leaking. lucky get change it under warranty.

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
seventh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suggest that you take this to the consumer department to get your rights.
Otherwise, get it on newpaper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: