Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Central Locking

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
01fergusong
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Central Locking Reply with quote

Hi i have just bought a 2001 Hyundai Accent 1.3 Gsi. I thought the car didnt have central locking but this morning when i opened the car with the key all 4 doors unlocked and locked when i tried it again only the drivers door unlocked so this must be a fault in the locking system, is there a common fault that is easily fixable and if not what should i do?
Regards Glen
clkwa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Central Locking Reply with quote

01fergusong wrote:
Hi i have just bought a 2001 Hyundai Accent 1.3 Gsi. I thought the car didnt have central locking but this morning when i opened the car with the key all 4 doors unlocked and locked when i tried it again only the drivers door unlocked so this must be a fault in the locking system, is there a common fault that is easily fixable and if not what should i do?
Regards Glen

To my understanding i think the small metal rod connecting to the central locking is broken or break. just replace the metal rod will do. its a very simple process. dont cos a penny. ask any hyundai service center.
augustineaf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: central locking problem Reply with quote

This is one of the main problem in our central locking failure.
Solution is just to ask the technician to put grease on this area to avoid it from getting rusted!

cheers
chkwong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, famous problem. Smile
accent9865
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have changed mine 3 times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: