Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car battery

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbng
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Car battery Reply with quote

How frequent do you all normally change your car battery? When do you think it's time to change the battery? Any particular brand and shop?
chriscctan
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: changing car battery Reply with quote

cbng,

it took me 3 years before i have to change my stock battery. The new one, which is a normal battery (not a dry battery) cost me around RM180. Dry battery will cause RM40-60 more but a shorter life spam. Dry battery is for lazy ppl Laughing
cbng
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Accent is 2 years plus but I notice something which is not so smooth when I start the car. Is it an indication that it's time to change the battery?
chriscctan
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: car battery Reply with quote

cbng,
its difficult to troubleshoot based on your description, but a quick visit to a car battery shop will tell you the reason, they have a tool to check the condition of your battery. Only thing i can tell you is especially during rainny season, I find the car very difficult to starts. Laughing
cbng
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car battery was nearly 2.5 years. Just changed the battery few days ago. Battery price shoot up so high. RM310 for dry battery. According to the workshop battery price will increase again next month.
zamin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow 310, so expensive
ccsoon3279
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car dry battery already 4 years old Cool . I use Eagle 1 MF battery. Very Happy .Before start your engine, always remember switch off all electronic parts inside your car, that will protect your car battery & pro-long it's life Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: