Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need you guys suggestion on KW turbo suction air filter

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayie
General Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: need you guys suggestion on KW turbo suction air filter Reply with quote

hello everyone..
i am ayie frm kota bharu. i have seen one new product from KW which is claimed to be suitable for accent. it is KW turbo suction air filter. it is gonna replace our stock air filter. the price is about RM1XX only. it looks like a big bowl printed "racing performance on it".. washable but i have a bit doubt for its filteration bcz the filter seems to be very simple steel filter..dunno whether it really works to filter all the dust and small particles or not...

anyway, i have given a try frm my friend who have installed it to his accent.. the pick up is amazing.. 1st gear at the traffic light, can already leave behind all the Wira EVO next to him...

click this link to see the picture..
http://www.kw.com.my/product4.htm

thank you Wink [/url]
Ayie
General Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: KW turbo suction air filter Reply with quote

have a look at it, which is installed in hyundai accents http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=wKF7JWha0KW9Tu9c0kNe
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: