Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Front lip (Front Skirt)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goku
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday went to jusco ipoh..turtlewax for black colour was out of stock. tesco ipoh cannot find at all. finally managed to buy this item at Giant Ipoh.
osaga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yezzza..can tell us how the good that thing??

Maybe u can explain here lit bit,what for the "lipstick" and how to use that...or just some other "gimmick" from the manufacturer.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
goku
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price for this Turtlewax at Giant Ipoh is RM39.00. Firstly, I washed my car, make it dry and applied the chipstick. Just rub till the stick fills in the stone chips or holes. After that wiped off the area to remove the excess marking and apply the liquid. I waited about 15 minutes and cleaned off the liquid with soft towel. My front skirt is actually full with stone chips. After I applied this Turtlewax, the stone chips are not noticeable anymore (at glance). I guess this product can be easily washed off by the rain or after you wash your car. Will update you all later.
Laughing
osaga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo.i see..it's mean that touch-up not for permanently la... Rolling Eyes
The liquid one?? the shining can stand or superb ka??
devilchins
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you all still have your front lips intact.

I've been driving my without for months.
Ran into a mother f**king reverse-bump and the skirt just fly off.
Too broke to replace a new one, and a bit reluctant to replace too cause I was always driving on dirt road.

Oh, added infor if you guy out the is missing out,

The skirt is RM380 WITHOUT paint job and labour.
So so replace the lip properly, you're looking at something like RM480 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad all inclusive.
khnseng
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while. I got my RXS in 2005 with the stock 14" rims it is just too low and the front skirt is just scratching everywhere. So I took the whole front skirt off for 1 year. Until recently I changed to 15" rims so I got the shop to put back the skirt for me. I'm surprised that the 15" rims and Falken tyres really help make the car higher and haven't heard a scratch so far for the last 1 week. Satisfied... after 2 1/2 years.
sharirm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my front lip always kene when going down at the elevated parking.
komeng
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: front lips... Reply with quote

a story...last months my dad borrow my cars for a weeks...with a good condition...and when return..the front lips..haft at the bonnet..half still stick at front..my dad complain...my front tyres too low.i wonder.. 3 years i use that front lips...without any scratch..within a weeks..all gone...hahahahaha...that mean only u know and love your car will treat it very well...but i get a replace a new one only rm135...without paint..add rm50 more to paint it...good price to compare with KB...just find it at sparepart shop at seremban....very reasonable price too....and i change the fog lamp (mentol onlyla) only for rm7...oklah kan
sharirm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats quite cheap, but...seremban ?..too far.
alvinseah
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: front lips... Reply with quote

Do they offer other designs of front bumpers?

komeng wrote:
a story...last months my dad borrow my cars for a weeks...with a good condition...and when return..the front lips..haft at the bonnet..half still stick at front..my dad complain...my front tyres too low.i wonder.. 3 years i use that front lips...without any scratch..within a weeks..all gone...hahahahaha...that mean only u know and love your car will treat it very well...but i get a replace a new one only rm135...without paint..add rm50 more to paint it...good price to compare with KB...just find it at sparepart shop at seremban....very reasonable price too....and i change the fog lamp (mentol onlyla) only for rm7...oklah kan
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: