Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

++Strobe Light++
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neon light still illegal now but so far, seldom see ppl doing it. maybe fading off now.. no more trend.

i still remember the neon light suddenly become famous after the movie "Fast and Furious" launch. Laughing

anyway, dont install it coz my friends kena caught before.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no lar.. joking only... key siao mer?

anyway Tokyo drift is back... kekekek any pimp ideas from that to our Accent?

have you guys notice:

1. all cars mainly uses Nissan?

2. their cars tyre all are Toyo T1R racing tyre?

3. their chicks all hot and spicy?

hehe... sorry guys... OT liao Razz
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

David,

Another i need to add in is the place the movie rolled is in Tokyo, Japan. Not Malaysia. Japanese can mod alot of stuff into their babes without any restriction. But in Malaysia, Laughing still using old fashion rules.

I ever saw a lorry installed the strobe light and flash it during 7 something at the morning at Jalan Kewajipan area. Shocked I am wondering how they going to sent the lorry for puspakom inspection. Rolling Eyes

I also discourage to install the strobe light. Firstly, its illegal. Secondly, it will disturb others drivers attention on the road (Everybody hopes to travels home safely). Thirdly, wasting of $$$.

But its up to individual point of view of it. Use it in your own risk Exclamation
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Laughing

David,

Another i need to add in is the place the movie rolled is in Tokyo, Japan. Not Malaysia. Japanese can mod alot of stuff into their babes without any restriction. But in Malaysia, Laughing still using old fashion rules.

I ever saw a lorry installed the strobe light and flash it during 7 something at the morning at Jalan Kewajipan area. Shocked I am wondering how they going to sent the lorry for puspakom inspection. Rolling Eyes

I also discourage to install the strobe light. Firstly, its illegal. Secondly, it will disturb others drivers attention on the road (Everybody hopes to travels home safely). Thirdly, wasting of $$$.

But its up to individual point of view of it. Use it in your own risk Exclamation

i back up KCKS, also in Tokyo doing 197km/h is LEGAL. roads there are better, and sport cars come stock with after market products. Malaysia still ulu...katak di bawah tempurung

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Laughing

David,

i back up KCKS, also in Tokyo doing 197km/h is LEGAL. roads there are better, and sport cars come stock with after market products. Malaysia still ulu...katak di bawah tempurung

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, i think i have started a wild fire... sorry guys, do you want to open a Non-Car Related Topics to talk about FnF?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
OMG, i think i have started a wild fire... sorry guys, do you want to open a Non-Car Related Topics to talk about FnF?

now become mod car topic liao... Laughing
chinhai8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members,pls continue discussion for this issue on url address provided.Thanks you.

http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: