Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fuel cosumption

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toyop1234
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: fuel cosumption Reply with quote

Hello to everyone i bought my hyundai accent since Dec 05 when at that time i trade in my Wira Aeroback 1.3 since then i had no problem till recently about 3-4 months back that i think my car consuming higher petrol then before. The odometer at the moment 36000. I did check the FC where RM 30 i can go about 180 km so it is about 1 liter 10-12 km. I just wanna know is it normal for you guys.

Last time it is not consuming that much. i changed the air filter and get the throttle body clean does it help?

and i got another problem that my engine oil during servicing at the level full and at the end to the next due service at least i had to add another 500ml
this started since the 3rd service which is 10000km. I used normally 20 50 Mach 5 engine oil sometimes castrol 15 40 GTX extra. I did check but there is no leaking at any part of the engine. I told the service center but there is no solution for it.

3rd problem my air con now is getting warmer
what should i do
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pls continue the discussion to the topic that created by previous member.Thanks you...mean while I will lock the topic and you all can continue discussion on below address:

http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=548
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: