Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rpm meter not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: rpm meter not working Reply with quote

as per the subject, my rpm meter suddenly just decided to stop working!!?? Sad anybody experienced the same thing before? the most recent change to the car was changing of tyres last week. then this morning, the rpm meter just wouldn't move. all the rest of the meter seems ok, just the rpm. any idea?
clkwa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: rpm meter not working Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
as per the subject, my rpm meter suddenly just decided to stop working!!?? Sad anybody experienced the same thing before? the most recent change to the car was changing of tyres last week. then this morning, the rpm meter just wouldn't move. all the rest of the meter seems ok, just the rpm. any idea?

I experience that before, the rpm meter just wont move its dead. Then sometimes it drop to 0 than when i step at the accelerator it will rise. but its not accurate. but after sometime it is ok already. its really funny so i didnt bother. until now its ok.
zamin
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i once sent to SC as my speedometer is dead, they cleaned the speedometer sensor and was ok.
sharirm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if still have warranty, do anythinh duruing that time.
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my experience is exactly like clkwa, but just got it fixed, seems that the socket/connection is loose. not sure which connection and from where to where.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: