Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 Way Communication Alarm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!!! your neightbours will not be happy if in the middle of the night when there's lightning and your alarm goes!!! hehehehehe
Anyway thanks for the good review.
What is the price for the whole unit?
dec21g wrote:
Marky,

Here is my trial experience with this alarm:

During the 1st week, I find it useful compared to our stock alarm, especially the function for 'car finding' becos I always get lost in big car park area in shopping malls... then the Autostart function really cool...

Then there was once I accidentally triggered the alarm when I was in the car! It sounded as if I was the car thief... Laughing

Since I have adjusted the sensor to be more sensitive, so when there is thunder storm, the alarm will triggered Shocked

But until today, I begin to love it more and more... feel safe although the alarm thing is very common among others...

Now I m thinking to add the truck release actuation gun... immobiliser card... 8 points reverse sensor with digital LCD... Wink

chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, i see this kind of alarm system ...i saw a satria automatically start after beep beep...what is the price range for this kind of alarm system??...i saw quite a number of it in the website...and what is its advantage??
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had ever install it in my previous car for more than 3 years. The alarm named is Autobahn origin from Korea. With 2 way communication function and auto-starter. The main different of the alarm with others is it use AM frequency for communication while others use FM frequency. The distance communication claimed is 1km, but I had tested the communication distance is minumum 500 meters away. Its cost around RM900 include installation, but sadly the local authorised dealer is closed down due to our market is bad. Embarassed

Honestly, the Auto-start really very Cool and amazed all my collagues. I still remember that time they said "Kereta Canggih" Twisted Evil

Chinhai8, nowadays the 2 way alarm price is dropped until you can get it with from RM3xx onwards. If you really want to have a good one, better get the one with price RM5XX onwards. Wink
chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i want to do it,only after my 50k km warranty over 1st...the alarm from Rm300 over onwards...can you show the range of product with the pricing??
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. I Confused ts too many 2 way alarm in our market to show you la. The alarm is really depend in your budget. If my memory didn't failed me, brothers sells Black Mamba Alarm 2 ways alarms around 400 bucks. But my advice is getting better spec of alarm for others accessories shop. So you have to take your time to shop it around then decide which is the best one in your budget. Wink
chinhai8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then i have still have a lot of time for me to do research on this alarm...hehe
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Take your time to survey and get the PLC ("Pan", "Leng, "Cheng") alarm to suit your requirement. Wink
RoCkie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any other accent member have this radiostar 2 way alarm installed? sounds interesting and reliable. Any comment or experience to share on this product?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was looking for 2-way alarm system. so far, only 2 or 3 model in my mind now.

1) Viper 970 model... so far is the latest model in it's range (viper group). it have 2 remote control ... 1 is color screen and another one is normal remote. it have 2-way alarm, auto-start, immobiliser, voice module (optional) ... but the price is killing... around RM2100 Shocked (including installation)

2) TruGuard .... something 800 series... this is what the shop recommended me now. it have the same function module as viper... just that less impressive in remote control... and cost is RM1600 (including installation) (for me, due to neighbour)

3) Radiostar ... see many review... pro and con. cons is too sensitive as many member claimed. as shared by forumer in here, a thunder can activate your alarm... hmmm... and is cheaper... less than RM900 (including installation).

anyone of you have replace your stock alarm with higher range of alarm system?
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if for me to install a RM2k alarm i would rather get Captor, the money paid for tracking after lost is far worth that any alarm in the market, another good way is to lock your brake using AutoLock, you vehicles goes nowhere.
sharirm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowadays alot alarm set from china even include auto start is quite cheap. can get below 400 ringgit include installation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: