Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accent's Bodykits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah, i saw few accent with GT wing on the road...

you can easily identified one accent park along the road @ seapark there... ahaha. big rim and GT wing.
babe101
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far i cant find any GT wing which is specially design 4 accent. tat mean i only can install d universal GT wing izzit? do anyone know where can get d nice-nice GT wing ler ?
keam66
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Need help! Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me where to get the car accessories (side skirting, front grille, back bonnet wing and etc.) with a reasonable price in Klang valley preferable in KL or Serdang area. My Accent are fitted with the standard accessories but the RX model are more impressive. The original fitting r very expensive(no budgetlah). By the way can anyone tell me if the fuel saver vavle that KBSC r selling, is it true it will cut down on the fuel consumption?
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babe101 wrote:
So far i cant find any GT wing which is specially design 4 accent. tat mean i only can install d universal GT wing izzit? do anyone know where can get d nice-nice GT wing ler ?

Universal GT wing will do fine. I am also using universal type.
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help! Reply with quote

keam66 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to get the car accessories (side skirting, front grille, back bonnet wing and etc.) with a reasonable price in Klang valley preferable in KL or Serdang area. My Accent are fitted with the standard accessories but the RX model are more impressive. The original fitting r very expensive(no budgetlah). By the way can anyone tell me if the fuel saver vavle that KBSC r selling, is it true it will cut down on the fuel consumption?

Did you see my bodykit? its is custom made. Bodykit for whole car (front, side and back) can cost you few hundreds (1000+ without pain) this is because its custom make. do refer to the this site in our forum http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26007#26007 to see my car and 1 of our member's car. The bumper if you want it you can call me up i can order for you at a price of 650 without paint.

refer to buying and selling section for more info on the bumper.

http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26328#26328

Hopes this can help you abit.
accent9848
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..clkwa~ nice bodykits~ i think when MAY i contact u just order for the bumper lor... coz i want install my rims wif bodykits together..~ehehe THX ur help...ur GT wing same wif me Razz~ U live KL ??
clkwa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok..just let me know when u want the bumper than i will order for you. i'm staying in kl... how about you? anyway hope to hear from you soon.
accent9848
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me ar? i live at KL puchong lor... hope can see u when i free just call u come out yam cha lor ... u know ipoh road ?? coz i always in KL
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys,

Emergency!!! need help!!! d'oh!

my skirting at the back got knocked by dunno who (parked there, went for lunch, come out got it already Evil or Very Mad ) n now one side of it is hanging there in the air. but it's dropping lower n lower by the day because of the rain.

n then, my front skirting got chipped. (this is my own fault Embarassed )

so, i plan to change both front and back, just the front and back.

question, so far, i see 3 types of skirting/bumper posted here:
1) original fr KB
2) the pics posted in the 1st page (by chinhai8)
3) those by clkwa

for choice no1, dun really prefer it. got the quotation fr KB, kinda ex n i have been using this for some time already

for choice no2, need help to know where can i get it exactly, and the quotation as well if possible. (is it possible to get just the front and back?)

for choice no3, fr the pics, very attractive. need to know the latest offered price, and where can it be installed. klang valley of course. n also, so far, fr the pics, it's only shown the front, wat bout the back? got? (same as above, just front n back)

thanks very much in advance.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw ur car on LDP this morning... kinda weird how the hell that is happened, now u told the story.

well, as i always mention, msian spent more $$$ on repairing bodykit than performance parts... haha...

get KB one la.. at least original ma...
clkwa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
hi guys,

Emergency!!! need help!!! d'oh!

my skirting at the back got knocked by dunno who (parked there, went for lunch, come out got it already Evil or Very Mad ) n now one side of it is hanging there in the air. but it's dropping lower n lower by the day because of the rain.

n then, my front skirting got chipped. (this is my own fault Embarassed )

so, i plan to change both front and back, just the front and back.

question, so far, i see 3 types of skirting/bumper posted here:
1) original fr KB
2) the pics posted in the 1st page (by chinhai)
3) those by clkwa

for choice no1, dun really prefer it. got the quotation fr KB, kinda ex n i have been using this for some time already

for choice no2, need help to know where can i get it exactly, and the quotation as well if possible. (is it possible to get just the front and back?)

for choice no3, fr the pics, very attractive. need to know the latest offered price, and where can it be installed. klang valley of course. n also, so far, fr the pics, it's only shown the front, wat bout the back? got? (same as above, just front n back)

thanks very much in advance.

the price remain the same, 600 for bumper + 50 for wiremesh + 250 for paint if want. that is for the front. as for the back u can take a look at the link below. the back is custom make. so it depends. If you are interested do let me know. i can arrange the things.

http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.phpt=991&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
ck_80
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just went n take the skirting out today, can't tahan any longer. coz i think if it rains heavily again, it will really fall off......

david,
u got a point there also lah......but can't stand it if the looks is ugly, not that it's more important than performance, just can't tahan.....hehe

yah clkwa,
can't seem to see the link u posted there. when i click, page not found. thanks a lot. will let u know if i need it. (now still weighing different options and budget). btw, how to let u know? pm u?

anybody else who knows of any other "design"? other than those mentioned? can share? what bout choice no2, anybody knows where to get a quotation?

thanks again....
clkwa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck_80 wrote:
just went n take the skirting out today, can't tahan any longer. coz i think if it rains heavily again, it will really fall off......

david,
u got a point there also lah......but can't stand it if the looks is ugly, not that it's more important than performance, just can't tahan.....hehe

yah clkwa,
can't seem to see the link u posted there. when i click, page not found. thanks a lot. will let u know if i need it. (now still weighing different options and budget). btw, how to let u know? pm u?

anybody else who knows of any other "design"? other than those mentioned? can share? what bout choice no2, anybody knows where to get a quotation?

thanks again....

Hey CK_80,

You can pm me or give me a call at 012 201 6078 (Alex). you can see my car in the exterior and interior. than you can see a post call "Share your experience and photos on your modified ride" The picture are inside.
wmy1840
General Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keong1981 wrote:
Not sure if I'm here correctly but~

When fixing up the front lip, need to remove number plate? SG Accent... Anyone know?
Just go to custom made lah.....they will advice you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: