Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kah Bintang (Pandan Indah)-Mega Bintang Autorised SC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Babyh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Kah Bintang (Pandan Indah)-Mega Bintang Autorised SC Reply with quote

For regular service and maintenance, I found this authorised SC very friendly and helpful......... Laughing

Mega Bintang
Pandan Indah Industrial Area
Service Manager : Mr. Sam Yong
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beside Jln Ipoh HQ , i found there is a KB at Pandah Indah. Is this also a SC ? Is there SC guys good and professional ? Cuz i stay at Cheras..

Kah Bintang Pandan Indah
No. 1 G,
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1
Pandan Indah
55100 KUALA LUMPUR, WP
Tel: 03-4297 8022
Fax:03-4297 8377
________
Teen Vids

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
Beside Jln Ipoh HQ , i found there is a KB at Pandah Indah. Is this also a SC ? Is there SC guys good and professional ? Cuz i stay at Cheras..

Kah Bintang Pandan Indah
No. 1 G,
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1
Pandan Indah
55100 KUALA LUMPUR, WP

This is Mega Bintang-Autorised SC , better go to Jln Ipoh SC (HQ) if u have the abovementioned problems because all the expert is over there, but u can try the Mega Bintang SC first
Wilson, do not need to post so much the same question into the thread Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh,
hehe, i confuse where to post this question.. so each category i post once.. haha..
Mega Bintang, u mean the Pandan Indah one rite ? just called them, ask me to go this Saturday 4pm..
Will refer to MB first, if still can't solve then onli go to HQ. Very crowd one ler HQ... Crying or Very sad
________
Menopause advice

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Babyh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:

Kah Bintang Pandan Indah
No. 1 G,
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1
Pandan Indah
55100 KUALA LUMPUR, WP

This Mega Bintang is located at the industrial area of Pandan Indah. You should ask them to lead you there coz it's not easy to find.............
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babhy,

I will go to
Kah Bintang Pandan Indah
No. 1 G,
Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1
Pandan Indah
55100 KUALA LUMPUR, WP

tommorrow for the 4th service
around 9:30am to 10:00am

Hope to meet u there Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try my best to be there around 10am but no promise.............
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
Hi all,

Iím planning to go for my 5k service at Jln 222 SC this Saturday. Anybody here going as well?
Just a quick check, which is the nearest SC to Cheras? Finds it a bit tediest to go all the way from Cheras to PJ lah. Already traveling every morning to PJ for work.

TKJ

just went back from the Mega Bintang Auto Sdn Bhd, Pandan Indah..for the 4th service, 15K KM
Total I paid RM133
1. Washer -Nut Oil Sump RM2
2. Engine Oil - Castrol Magnatec Semi RM80
3. Oil Filter - Hyundai RM16
4. 15,000KM Service labour Fee RM35
overall, only taken 15 minutes and they have adjusted brake for me again (now felt better compare with the adjustment done on last time Jln Ipoh SC)...TKJ, the service is good compare with Jln klang lama, SC where I have went there last year Razz
and go there 3 times to service ur car they will charge u free of labour fee on the 4th times, if I am not mistaken, according to the person in charge
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have given our forum's address to the person in charge on Mega Bintang Auto Sdn Bhd, Pandan Indah, SC, and suggest that they give some advise for our accent.....hopefully, they can participant with us....maybe to be our technical advisor for my accent Laughing
tkj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
tkj wrote:
Hi all,

Iím planning to go for my 5k service at Jln 222 SC this Saturday. Anybody here going as well?
Just a quick check, which is the nearest SC to Cheras? Finds it a bit tediest to go all the way from Cheras to PJ lah. Already traveling every morning to PJ for work.

TKJ

just went back from the Mega Bintang Auto Sdn Bhd, Pandan Indah..for the 4th service, 15K KM
Total I paid RM133
overall, only taken 15 minutes and they have adjusted brake for me again (now felt better compare with the adjustment done on last time Jln Ipoh SC)...TKJ, the service is good compare with Jln klang lama, SC where I have went there last year Razz
and go there 3 times to service ur car they will charge u free of labour fee on the 4th times, if I am not mistaken, according to the person in charge

slbeh, thanks for the info.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
tkj wrote:
Hi all,

TKJ

Total I paid RM133
r u sure the oil filter is RM16?i thought the price should be RM11 only, and the Castrol Magnatec semi i can get RM68 from the spare part shop lah..and the labour..RM35...a bit pricey for me..did they charge it because you service your break?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:

r u sure the oil filter is RM16?i thought the price should be RM11 only, and the Castrol Magnatec semi i can get RM68 from the spare part shop lah..and the labour..RM35...a bit pricey for me..did they charge it because you service your break?

yes, she told me KB SC will charge the oil filter RM18 insteads of RM16..no sure this is true or not??? And the labour fee is RM45 for other SC if I am not mistaken....we only got 3 times free lah...no so pricey lah...
Last time I sent my waja to proton eder SC they charge me labour fee RM70 Evil or Very Mad
Yes, outside we can get around RM68....for this Castrol Magnatec semi ... Rolling Eyes

Hyundai Accent 1.5 A

(KB SC-Jln Ipoh)
first service 1000km
free on labour
Castrol Semi-Magatec 10W40 RM80
& Washer, Drain, 14MM RM1.7
discount 15% of RM.26
total=RM81.44

(KB SC-Jln Ipoh)
Second service 5000km
free on labour
Filter A ssy-Engine RM11.00
discount 15% of RM.14
total=RM91.76

(KB SC-Jln Ipoh)
third service 10000km
free on labour
Gasket-Oil Plus RM0.90
Filter A ssy-Engine RM11.00
discount 15% of RM.14
total=RM91.76

(KB SC-Pandan Indah)
Total I paid RM133

until now, no gear oil change, no spark plug change yet
mozahari
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Slbeh,
Base on Compare price for 15000km Service (Hyundai Accent). Which one is the good service? (professional, PR, place area and price)

KB SC- Jln Ipoh
1. Washer Nut - RM0.90
2.Engine Oil Castrol Magnatec Semi- RM80
3. Oil Filter Hyundai - RM11
4. 15,000km Service Labour- RM21 (include tax) but for the 2000km (5th service) and above they charge it RM65

KB SC - Pandan Indah
1. Washer Nut - RM2/
3. Oil Filter Hyundai - RM16
4. 15,000km Service Labour- RM35 for all time (include brake check and others normal inspection)

Engine oil Casrol Magnatec Semi - Outside price(RM68)
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozahari wrote:
Hi Slbeh,
Base on Compare price for 15000km Service (Hyundai Accent). Which one is the good service? (professional, PR, place area and price)

KB SC- Jln Ipoh
1. Washer Nut - RM0.90
3. Oil Filter Hyundai - RM11
4. 15,000km Service Labour- RM21 (include tax) but for the 2000km (5th service) and above they charge it RM65

KB SC - Pandan Indah
1. Washer Nut - RM2/
3. Oil Filter Hyundai - RM16
4. 15,000km Service Labour- RM35 for all time (include brake check and others normal inspection)

Engine oil Casrol Magnatec Semi - Outside price(RM68)

mozahari
How do u know the Padan Indah SC will charge RM35 service labour for all times ? Babhy went there for the 20,000Km service they chege him RM45..???? How come Jln Ipoh SC charge RM65 (so expensive) after 15,000KM service ???

Compare with price, Jln Ipoh SC is cheaper for the 4th service but u may need to wait at least 2 to 3 hours (if u ask them to check ur brake this and there...) while I only taken 15~20 minutes for all, including the brake checking......maybe the extra RM20 I paid more to Pandan Indah is just for the convenience ... but remember this ..if u go there, Pandan Indah SC 3 times for service ur car they will free of labour 1 times (but no sure they will keep their promise or not later...since this is just the oral promise)....

Jln Ipoh SC RM21+RM65+RM65+RM65=RM281 in total for the service labour 4th to 7th services
Pandan Indah SC RM35+RM35+RM35+RM0=RM140 in total for the service labour 4th to 7th services
(a ssuming the info u provided is correct)
and overall for the cost of the service labour 4th to 7th services plus and minus...go to Pandah Indah will save RM50+/- (after reduce the higher price u pay for Oil Filter Hyundai & Washer Nut,etc)

anywhere.....thank for the info u has provided
the service in Jln Ipoh SC is not as good as last time...and this is the major reason I go to Pandan Indah... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by slbeh on Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mozahari
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Slbeh,
Just a few hour ago i call KB SC - Jln Ipoh (Mahadi) and he mention about this price for Jln Ipoh . I am also call KB SC - Pandah Indah (chinese ladies pickup that calls) and she mention the labor RM35 for all time include the oral promise that u already mention it (3 x 35 and for the 4th free labour) and RM45 price is before Nov 2004

So if the KB SC - Pandan Indah give the good service. Next time I prefer to go to Pandah Indah (nearest to my house also). Normally I go to KB SC - Jln Ipoh
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: