Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalichubby

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you got it right dear. KB only licenced to sell Accent, Elantra anda Sentra, whereas Hyundai-Sime Draby Motors got the rest plus the two new gorgeous ones the Sonata NF and TG Azera. But I think when it was Berjaya Hyumal, they also sell Sonata, but I'm not sure.

I don't know about the discount, but you can go to KB Jalan Ipoh, or other KB showroom around town to get the better quotes.

yanz wrote:
Hello everybody, I've been surfing this webpage for about 4 days. Only today I registered to login.

I just want to know about accent and maybe consider to buy it.

So based on all postings, I can assumed that:

1. Kah Bintang only sell Accent, Elentra and Sonata but not Matrix, Getz and Atos. Right?
2. Average FC for A/T for city driving is RM0.16 per kilometre. Right?
3. All spare parts controlled by KB?

So, is there any discount if i want to buy it maybe this month? I do survey to one sales outlet near my office and the SA said that now the discount is RM6000 for RX-S. Is it correct everywhere? Or should I ask for more? discount?

some people just need to be recycled
http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club. The opinion are follow:

Quote:

1. Kah Bintang only sell Accent, Elentra and Sonata but not Matrix, Getz and Atos. Right?

Yes, Kah Bintang is only selling Accent, Elantra and Sonata under Hyundai distribution.
Quote:

2. Average FC for A/T for city driving is RM0.16 per kilometre. Right?

This is very subjective of the A/T city driving but overall likewise you said RM0.16/km is normal. Except smaller c.c. cars, most of the cars are around this par.
Quote:

3. All spare parts controlled by KB?

Original parts are recommended from KB, other spare parts outlets also take Hyundai brand spare parts but their stock shall be less and limited range compared with KB.
Quote:

So, is there any discount if i want to buy it maybe this month? I do survey to one sales outlet near my office and the SA said that now the discount is RM6000 for RX-S. Is it correct everywhere? Or should I ask for more? discount?

The discount for car is subjected to your bargain skills, despite discount, you should also consider the accessories with your OTR price.

Hopes this give u some points.
yapyl
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2005 Reply with quote

yanz, I think u should ask more for the discount, because I was given RM6000 also by my SA but I told him another SA give RM7000 so straight away he offer me RM7000, but my is not RX-S version, and try to ask for more free give.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever it is, should always ask for more discount or freebies.
yanz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Base on all posting, the main point that really worried me is the FC, as for me the town driver, I would like to chose A/T but when i read that the FC can go up to 19 cent per KM, it really shocked me...!!!
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats so shocking? aint it better in anyways?

yanz wrote:
Base on all posting, the main point that really worried me is the FC, as for me the town driver, I would like to chose A/T but when i read that the FC can go up to 19 cent per KM, it really shocked me...!!!
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other cars on 1500c.c. has lesser than RM0.19 per km (max)? petrol price is a major contribution of the so called perception of RMx/km calculations.
metalichubby

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well basically if you are working in KL or other jammed places, bear in mind, your FC will have to suffer. However, if you know the tricks and various short cuts, or alternative ways in and out of KL, you will not get stuck in the jam.

But I do agree when I used to drive my baby around KL last time, my FC is quite high. But if you are only drive to work and park your car through out the day, then you shouldn't get alarmed. In my case, I have to drive most of the time and brave trafic jam most of the time.
some people just need to be recycled
http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe shall we stick to the topic of "price of hyundai accent in year 2005"? there is an appropriate topic to discuss about fuel consumption elsewhere in this forum.

hmm... since now passed 2005, shall i lock this topic and create new topic of "price of hyundai accent in year 2006"? Rolling Eyes
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David, we should open a new Forum for this price issue for year 2006.
david wrote:
maybe shall we stick to the topic of "price of hyundai accent in year 2005"? there is an appropriate topic to discuss about fuel consumption elsewhere in this forum.

hmm... since now passed 2005, shall i lock this topic and create new topic of "price of hyundai accent in year 2006"? Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: