Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with other Hyundai Models
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven, I thought you had problems with your A/T Exchange. EHheheheh. Its going to be pricey for the AFT because its thicker. Enjoy your drive.
ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
ycsteven, what happen to your A/T?
ycsteven wrote:
going to my 20k service..plan to go today.but then lazy..so probably tomorrow...have to serive the AT exchange ar...wah..burn my wallet again... Mad
sorry what i mean is only exchange the A/T oil only.. Embarassed

chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had anyone see the newest version of Hyundai Sonata??It is feel good to me. Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinhai8 wrote:
Had anyone see the newest version of Hyundai Sonata??It is feel good to me. Very Happy

is like the honda accord...KB did not sell sonata 2.0 anymore except the 2.4cc.....waiting for the newest version of Hyundai Sonata 2.0cc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is look like new series of BMW to me when view it from the front!! Very Happy I wonder when can we see it in Malaysia.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
chinhai8 wrote:

is like the honda accord...KB did not sell sonata 2.0 anymore except the 2.4cc.....waiting for the newest version of Hyundai Sonata 2.0cc

Code:
i have checked with a SA, she said expected launching will be next month (Aug). She said most SAs have been invited to attend training by mid july. means u can check with any of the dealers by end of july.

source come from autoworld
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chinhai8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the newest model of Sonata.

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look more modern than current model Very Happy
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture below are more detail for NF sonata:

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..do not know how much KB is going to sell this lastest sonata....my next target in the few few years Very Happy
shall be cheaper than accord & camry
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks really good. Now I'm interested with the handling part. Hope it handles as good as it looks.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenix wrote:
Crying or Very sad hi everybody:
actualy i bordering about wehter i shud buy a matrix or accent. i like them both, but i wat concerning is FC topic. can anyone tell me, matrix or accent which is fuel guzzler? which is beter ? thanksss

chkwong wrote:
kenix, are you the SA from TTDI? Nm, if you are not. Razz

Both have higher FC than Japs cars. No doubt about tat. Accent 1.5 FC is better than Matrix 1.6. Matrix weighs almost 1.3 tons. The 1.6 litre engine is underpowered therefore higher FC. You pay the price of solid body and strong bumpers in Hyundai cars. Tats safety you can't ignore.

agree with chkwong,
Both have higher FC than Japs cars..but the FC is ok lah unless u want to pay more at least RM20k for japs cars ....test drive both cars and then make the right decision Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, Accent looks better than Matrix of the exterior design. The main difference of both car are Accent is a passanger car while Matrix is a MPV. MPV speed limit is 90kmh in Malaysia. Shocked
slbeh wrote:
kenix wrote:
actualy i bordering about wehter i shud buy a matrix or accent. i like them both, but i wat concerning is FC topic. can anyone tell me, matrix or accent which is fuel guzzler? which is beter ? thanksss

chkwong wrote:

Both have higher FC than Japs cars. No doubt about tat. Accent 1.5 FC is better than Matrix 1.6. Matrix weighs almost 1.3 tons. The 1.6 litre engine is underpowered therefore higher FC. You pay the price of solid body and strong bumpers in Hyundai cars. Tats safety you can't ignore.

agree with chkwong,
Both have higher FC than Japs cars..but the FC is ok lah unless u want to pay more at least RM20k for japs cars ....test drive both cars and then make the right decision Wink
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For family with kids, Matrix is very suitable for this. Spacious, comfortable, loading/unloading stuff height just nice, very ergonomics. Did tried this with my boss Matrix going to Giant buying stuff for BBQ, just nice. Taking kids from the seats also very good. No need to squat up or down which risk hurting your back.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe.. This car is really good for shopping ah.. Laughing

Did anybody know the actual FC of matrix?? Heard that its also a FC monster. Rolling Eyes Its just for info. Wink

chkwong wrote:
For family with kids, Matrix is very suitable for this. Spacious, comfortable, loading/unloading stuff height just nice, very ergonomics. Did tried this with my boss Matrix going to Giant buying stuff for BBQ, just nice. Taking kids from the seats also very good. No need to squat up or down which risk hurting your back.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenix, I agree with all of them, You should test drive both and decide. But if you're thinking of maybe 5 years of using the vehicles, then get the best one which can last that long...maybe like Matrix where you suit your kids etc.
slbeh wrote:
kenix wrote:

chkwong wrote:

agree with chkwong,

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: