Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Chery A160 Only
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want to go looking for something which is not there lio...
KCKS wrote:
Hmm.. u r right.. Ill go and check out when passby there then let you know later.
marky wrote:
Don't even know if the company still around or not.... Sad

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that you no more interested to the company and their poduct wo. Wink So if the company confirmed had closed down, this topic is no more necessary to have new discussion. Crying or Very sad
marky wrote:
Don't want to go looking for something which is not there lio...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not that not interested but did not hear anything even the product from them. Do not know if they're still around...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they still negotiating with our government. But i still saw the Alado's Kepong Desa branch exist there during Sunday evening. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by KCKS on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that there are many A160 CBU are hold at the port entry. It is because the government want to settle the AP issue before issuing AP to the cars. So the Alado customer need to wait for the government but it seems that the issue is keep on dragging and dunno when it will be settled. Embarassed
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard today that many CBU cars are being hold at the port cause of price increase by the govn soon...expected after Raya.
KCKS wrote:
I heard that there are many A160 CBU are hold at the port entry. It is because the government want to settle the AP issue before issuing AP to the cars. So the Alado customer need to wait for the government but it seems that the issue is keep on dragging and dunno when it will be settled. Embarassed

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all understand what they are doing. They still want to protect P****n. Mad They know the CBU car can easily kill their son. Embarassed
marky wrote:
I heard today that many CBU cars are being hold at the port cause of price increase by the govn soon...expected after Raya.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it does kill P****n.
Anyway, have you seen A160 shop lately?
KCKS wrote:
I think we all understand what they are doing. They still want to protect P****n. Mad They know the CBU car can easily kill their son. Embarassed
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why our government is try to delay and hold the A160 cars at the port and said it is because AP issue. Mad Recently, Cherry cars(named Alado in Malaysia) has go to the Europe country, the local manufacturer there are started shaking coz they realised that China can produce same quality of car, with very much cheaper than their one. Somemore the car models are very attractive to attract buyers. So they have a very big competitor and they might lose in the market.

I still can see the branch at Kepong Desa but haven't go to see the Pudu Branch. One of my friend had ordered A160 and waited for few months, but now he had fedup and cancelled the booking planning wanna buy accent. So i had introduced him by passing scst price list to him. Dunno whether he had contact scst or not. Rolling Eyes I really hope that he can be one of the accentian. Wink
marky wrote:
Actually, it does kill P****n.
Anyway, have you seen A160 shop lately?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...better to start back this discussion once its in again. Let this forum to cool down...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I suspect that there might be some new funny stuff coming up soon coz till now the AP issue is getting worst. Mad Hope the A160 can come in soon. Rolling Eyes
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait and see lor. Lets let it rest till we see it officially.
KCKS wrote:
Laughing I suspect that there might be some new funny stuff coming up soon coz till now the AP issue is getting worst. Mad Hope the A160 can come in soon. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: