Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hyundai Accent models
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he knows that you will be going off with the booking soon, then simply give some excuse to delay your time for booking. You might can call up the other SA and start enquiry it the available stock as per your order. Regarding the loan issue, i got no comment on it, i think you better tell your stody to other SA and ask for their opinion. U might can continue the process of same loan with other KB branch. Wink
Btw, its still come back to your own decision whether you can wait for it or not. Its only my 2 cents opinion. Wink
noname wrote:
marky wrote:
A lot of SA simply say things and when they put in the booking, sure there will be changes. Best to check with KB and Authorised Dealers before deciding to make the booking.


the SA keep on calling me and confort me that he will order the car exactly like what im order. he said he waiting for his boss (currently in overseas) to come back and sign the document. if not, then not approve. so i gave him grace period for until next monday. if no, then i cancel it and go for another brand. tt's all.

btw, just want to ask. now i get a loan from bank. when i cancel a booking from the current SA in the branch and order it from another branch, do i need to redo the bank loan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
I think he knows that you will be going off with the booking soon, then simply give some excuse to delay your time for booking. You might can call up the other SA and start enquiry it the available stock as per your order. Regarding the loan issue, i got no comment on it, i think you better tell your stody to other SA and ask for their opinion. U might can continue the process of same loan with other KB branch. Wink
Btw, its still come back to your own decision whether you can wait for it or not. Its only my 2 cents opinion. Wink


now depend on him lor. if really cannot, then no point for me to go for accent. i might look for other car (honestly) coz already dissapoint me in the way...

just give him a chance n see...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noname, with no offence to you. I think its only the SA giving problem not the car giving you problem, so you can't really directly refuse buying accent because of the SA dissapoint you. There should be some good SA that serve you better. Honestly, accent is a good car with resonable price and resonable maintainance cost with less headache than local cars. So far i really never regret after buying it. I still remember that all my transaction and documentation is really silky smooth process with my SA. It only my opinion but decision is still at your side. Do think twice. Wink
noname wrote:
now depend on him lor. if really cannot, then no point for me to go for accent. i might look for other car (honestly) coz already dissapoint me in the way...

just give him a chance n see...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cbng
General Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS,
I even drafted a letter stating the agreed price for my previous car. The letter was signed by both parties (the agent and me). Then a few weeks later the agent informed me that he couldn’t pay such high amount for my previous car. I complained this to his manager but to my big surprise, the manager said that the deal was between the agent and me and not his business. He said if I wanted to cancel the booking, he could refund me the full deposit. I was extremely disappointed as I had been waiting for more than a month! It was in June this year. As I worried that the price of Accent would be increased again in July, I had no choice but was forced to lower the trade-in price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me, is quite simple, even though the SA agreed to give me. so wait till next monday, if he said cant get it, then i just cancel it off... simple as that and then proceed to other brand car... no choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topic has been locked
Pls contitue to discuss about the new Hyundai Accent models to the topic of Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback (will rename to New Hyundai Accent models (1) later) created by scst
TQ
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group